PS4 Casino Games can turn you into a Gambling Fiend
Although there are not yet a whole lot of PS4 casino games available for gambling enthusiasts, the market is slowly growing. After all, gambling is particularly prominent even in popular action-adventure themed games such as Red Dead Redemption 2 as well as others where you can play everything from poker to blackjack – though luckily you’ll never need to learn ‘five finger fillet’.
Learn Strategies to Take to the Real Online Casinos
It might seem like an odd way to go about things, but you can learn a great deal from PS4 casino games – even if the goal is to play for fun as all gambling should be. Just the simple act of learning how to play a game like poker, blackjack, roulette, and the usually puzzling craps is enough to give you a head start. We can discuss this in more depth below, but when you’re ready to play for real, sites like these are always adding new casinos daily for casino games.
Examples of Free PS4 Gambling Games
At the time of writing this article, the most common PlayStation 4 gambling games available include:
- The Four Kings Casino and Slots: This is a game that is intrinsically multiplayer based and takes you through a virtual reality version of a glamorous casino. You can customize your avatar to your liking and even stroll on over to bar and restaurant type settings to meet new people – as well as challenge other players to games. This game is designed to provide the full experience and lets you dabble in everything from free slots games online, poker, roulette, baccarat and more. There are plenty of in-game rewards and incentives whether you choose to play at low or high stakes tables too.
- Prominence Poker: Now if the allure of fancy graphics and a more elegant poker game isn’t to your liking, you may want to consider Prominence Poker. In the developer’s own words, the game is played in more of a first person story fashion around ‘unsuspecting and seedy locations’. It captures the back-room, crime element of underground gambling and brings it to your living room. Naturally you start off as a newbie, but will have to work your way up to a high roller willing to take down the more unscrupulous characters in the process.
- Pure Hold’em: Although Texas Hold’em has its origins as far back as the early 1900’s and was first introduced to Vegas back in 1963, it re-gained huge popularity after online games became popular around 2000. Perhaps this was also due to the awesome poker based movie Rounders with Matt Damon and Edward Norton a couple of years prior. Anyway, moving on, Pure Hold’em is just that – a highly focused and entertaining PS4 Texas Hold’em poker game with graphics and in-game playability that is difficult to be matched anywhere else. It’s highly addictive (in a good way) and takes the popular card game well into the 21st century.
Tips to Bring to the Table (or Slots)
Now as mentioned, there are many things to be cultivated while you play at one of the popular free PS4 casino games. After all, while you may take the games seriously, the difference between losing virtual money and what you’ve had to slave at work for is a different matter entirely. Here are just a few small minor tips you may have learned along the way to increase your likelihood of winning real cash.
Discover the Art of Social Relations while Playing Online
With first person shooters and other competitive type games, the conversation is usually somewhat heated. However, gambling games are known to have a much more laid back approach to conversation where people actually converse about all sorts of topics rather than roast each other. You can meet a great deal of people and whether you’re just out there to be social, or like to taunt people while you play (i.e. during a bluff or to give the pretense you are bluffing), the option is there. Social casino games produced by Kama Games for instance provide no pressure while you play and you can focus on just having fun.
- Roulette: There are countless roulette strategies but one of the most popular if you have a bank roll big enough is evens betting (the Martingale system). This involves betting on a color like red, and each time you lose you double your bet. Eventually you’ll win. Additionally, always try to play European roulette as it has one zero instead of two in American roulette which improves your odds a little.
- Blackjack: The Martingale system is also popular here, though again, it’s risky unless you have a large balance to play with. There really are too many systems to write about in a short post, and an even larger number of guidelines to learn that will make you a great player – so experience is key. However, you should know certain tips such as standing at 17 no matter what or doubling when you have a 10 depending on what the dealer is holding. Knowing when to hit, stand, double and even split is what makes this game so fun.
- Poker: First and foremost is the ability to understand all the different hands and the likelihood of hitting what you are chasing (and trying not to ‘fish’ too many times as you can lose quickly that way). While understanding the general statistics of getting the card(s) you want is important to know, a large portion of the game is about reading other players. Even when you play online you can start to discover patters and behaviors that can lead to you calling bluffs, understanding when players are trying to bait you, or even betting others off pots you can’t win.
I'm a published author and proud US Army veteran who happens to be a gamer, so I decided to combine the two and love every minute of it! Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments and I'll be sure to get back to you.