With the Official Tram Extension, the latest expansion for Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop is now available. With the DLC, astragon Entertainment and the stillalive studios developer team are introducing the opportunity to drive and manage trams for the first time in the history of the game series! Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop – Official Tram Extension is available now for PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One as DLC on the digital stores!
Check out the Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop Tram Extension Trailer:
Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop – Official Tram Extension:
- New DLC opens access to rail networks on both maps of the game – Angel Shores and Seaside Valley!
- Dedicated tram depots for the trams
- Two drivable tram models – including a detailed and fully interactive cockpit!
- Create tram routes: A separate type of route that is integrated into the timetable
- Road traffic interacts with trams
- New story missions on both maps
- New drive events
- Shared bus and streetcar stations
- Now available for 19.99 EUR / 19.99 USD (SRP) as DLC on the digital stores!
- Alternatively, also available as part of the Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop – Season Pass.
- Owners of the Official Tram Extension or the Season Pass will get free access to the upcoming Tram Simulator Urban Transit, which will be released later as a standalone game!
With Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop – Official Tram Extension, public transportation fans will get the opportunity to bring Angel Shores’ old rail network back to life and experience the city from a whole new perspective. In addition, Seaside Valley has also built a brand-new rail network, just waiting to be put into operation by eager players.
The DLC gives players access to their own trams, which they can drive, manage and, of course, repaint and redesign individually with colors and stickers. In addition, tram lines can be planned and created independently and coordinated with the bus lines – either as part of the new story missions available on both maps or in career or sandbox mode.
The Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop – Official Tram Extension is now available for 19.99 EUR / 19.99 USD (SRP) for PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One as a DLC on the digital stores. Buyers of the DLC will automatically receive free access to the upcoming standalone simulation game Tram Simulator Urban Transit, which is currently planned to be released at the end of the year for 19.99 EUR / 19.99 USD (SRP) for PC on Steam and in spring 2024 for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One as well as for PC on the Epic Games Store.
Alternatively, the DLC is also available as part of the Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop – Season Pass which is available at a lucrative bundle price of 24.99 EUR / 24.99 USD (SRP). Next to the Official Tram Extension it also includes the already released Ebusco Bus Pack, the Official School Bus Extension, the Thomas Built Buses® Bus Pack as well as free access to the upcoming Tram Simulator Urban Transit.
An overview of selected offers for Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop, as well as the various game versions and already available expansion options can be found here:
For more detailed information about Tram Simulator Urban Transit as well as options to wishlist the game visit: https://www.tram-simulator.com
I'm a published author and proud US Army veteran who happens to be a gamer, so I decided to combine the two and love every minute of it! Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments and I'll be sure to get back to you.